Monday, September 30, 2013

Last Day of September

Yes! the boy got baptized! It was great and the mom we are still working on her, she wants to, she just has to change some things in her life right now to be able to! I got more bday cards! From you and Aunt Annie! thanks! My comp is fine! 3 more changes till I come home.
Things are good here. I went on divisions this week with a gringa who has only a month here and her comp is Latina and the first thing she said to me was "I'm so glad you are here because I am losing it!" I felt bad, it is just the whole language barrier thing and she has no idea what is going on and no one to really explain it to her. I understand! I'm so glad my first and second comps were north Americans! 
 
We have a leader meeting with President tomorrow, so I am excited for that! Everything in the scriptures relates to missionary work for me right now! But that is the beauty of the scripts, we can always apply them to the phase we are in in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment