Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy 24th Birthday

I'm so glad you all celebrated my day! I wish I had heard Rach´s talk! I bet it was great! Oh the temple! I miss it there! Let´s go there like the day after I get back....not even kidding
 
 
This week was busy and fun for the exception that I can barely talk but I think it may be a blessing in disguise because my comp Never talks so I'm having to force her by repeatly telling her I can not speak! So I did my first divisions as a Hermana Líder. I think they went well. It was fun to see another area and try to help out the new little gringa we have here. Then of course it was my birthday! It was lovely, I got cards from Nannie and Rach! And my zone was very excited about the party in the box you sent! Everything was delicious! I also made the cookies and delivered some to my neighbors to contact them, they loved them! They think I am an excellent baker and are asking for more.....we will see what I can do! Also our ZL´s bought me a delicious smoothie of pineapple and a family in our ward made me dinner and a carrot cake! It was so very nice! and of course I wore the crown you gave me! Also yesterday one of the neighbors who came to my door a couple weeks ago asking us to teach him is getting baptized Saturday! We got permission from his mom yesterday (and I hope soon she will be baptized as well)! It is all quite exciting! And I completed 13 months! It was a good week I do say so myself!
Em
Princess celebrates her 24th!
 
 
Newest Comp and Oreo Cheesecake
 
Another Birthday Cake
 
Birthday Card from Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment