Monday, September 16, 2013

Hurricane on the way! Just in time for my birthday!

I am so old!!!! That was sweet of Sister Graham to think of me! Your week sounds crazy! I hope Aunt Nicole will be okay!  I'm so happy you are going to have a party on my birthday! I think we are going to celebrate Thursday because that is when the whole zone will be together! I like my new area but I still feel like I haven't done much. I wasn't there Tuesday or part of Thursday. We had a meeting with President and then Thursday we were going to do divisions with one of the zones and they are like 1.5 hour away by bus so we went and got there and then told us that they couldn't do it because they had a baptism.....why didn't you tell us that when we planned this on Monday or when we called you to remind you Wednesday. But it was fine, we ended up meeting a guy from the States on the bus and we taught him in english...it was kind of hard and awkward. Then last Monday 2 of our neighbors knocked on our door and asked us to teach them. They came to church Sunday and the son wants to be baptized! It was so cool!
 My comp is good, she is just super young. My house is good and for the first time in a year I heated up water in a giant pot on the stove and took a shower with that! I don't know why I waited so long! It was glorious! I had forgotten what it was like to bathe with hot water! Yesterday was Independence day here, so our ward did an activity to celebrate. Got to hear some poems and see some typical dancing! That was cool! Supposedly a hurricane is coming so we have to have suffient food for 72 hours....I bought oatmeal. I think it is highly appropriate that they are coming at this time! But things are good! I complete 13 months and 24 years Sunday! Woohoo Voy a tener una fiesta! Love you!
Em

Today, I attempted to play soccer, bought groceries and ate Oreo cheese cake to celebrate my birthday!
 
 I can't wait to have one of mom´s dinners when I come home. I was just asking my friend what was going to be the first thing she was going to eat once she got home, we decided moms home cooking would be best!
We had to enter the house early because it was their independence day yesterday but still I was exhausted and we actually have possibilities! Really when we try our best, Heavenly Father is so merciful and helps us out! I'm glad you were able to help Danielle and I can't wait to see the door!
I'm sad I wont see Rach, I'm already contemplating if I am going to break the rules and visit her in AZ, she´ll be so close to Utah! I will give her some lessons with members! You guys go to the temple this week? Send me pics! I love you! Have a good week Daddy!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment