Monday, October 7, 2013

Day after Conference

 It is raining a lot here! But I like it fine, I think it'll be ending in the next couple of months! But we had no hurricane problems, I guess it just hit Mexico! I loved conference too! I loved the talk by Richard G Scott on the Atonement and the one´s about women! I thought it was fantastic and it was perfectly the things my investigators and members needed to hear!
 Oh my the other night we had to go deal with some problems with some of the sisters and I was up till 2 am and then slept on the cold floor and then got up at 6! I was at another sisters house and by the time we finished there weren't buses to our area and the gate to our apts locks at 1030. I remember being up that late before the mish! I don't know how I did it! I think I'm still suffering from the affects 5 days later!  I'm great! I love you! 

So this week we had interviews with President. That was nice. He is a really good man. This week we also had a leader meeting with him and so that is always a good time that includes my friends being there with good food! My neighbor, the mom of the kid we just baptized told me she wants to get baptized.....the thing is she wants to wait a bit but she told me she would do it before I leave because we are friends. Not a whole lot more to report on but know things are good here and it is so nice to see that the Lord cares about us and the little things we care about! 

The new Hermanas are great! The mission is just hard and lets throw Spanish and the Guatemalan culture into that for the gringas and so they are learning how to deal with that. I feel bad there isn't a ton I can do, just listen and give them hope it ll be better. But we don't have a ton of problems with disobedience so that's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment