Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day!

We had a wedding and a baptism and they are so stinkin cute.And I am pretty sure the husband is the first convert to ever thank me. It was nice!  A member of the 70 came and spoke to us and said that the leaders have 2 jobs. They are to be examples and to save and the only way we can save is by helping people partake of ordanances. The retention here is terrible so they are really trying to help our wards with that. The problem is they don't use the programs the church has for us. But hopefully it'll get better. I probably have changes Wednesday, my ZLs assure me I do but they won't know till today and it won't be set until tomorrow but I am pretty sure I am leaving because I have 6 months here! I love you all!
'
Heber y Estefani Y Hermana Krueger

No comments:

Post a Comment