Monday, September 9, 2013

Earthquakes ARE FUN??!!!!!

This week was good, I had changes so I am in a new area and I am pretty much opening it because my comp here only has one week here so that'll be good. They also made me a sister leader so I will be helping the sisters in 2 zones. I don't know exactly what I need to do still, just that I need to take dats and do divisions 2x a week. So I am just adjusting to being here! I think I will like it! My area is huge and our ward seems nice! And it is a bit cooler here! But I do miss my other area a bit but I'll learn to love it here!
We also had a 6.5 earthquake the other day that lasted like a minute! It was kind of fun! I was in the church helping with a Primary activity when it happened, the kids were freaking out saying it was the end of the world! Haha But other than that things are good and I like my comp. She is from El Salvador, so we will be making some papussas! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment