Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29, 2013

This week has been good, kind of normal! We are just trying to find new people to teach and it has been a bit challenging because I have almost 6 months in this little area so I feel like I've been everywhere but I know someone will turn up! My first kid is now training and they live with me so I'm super excited! My granddaughter is a Norte so that's cool! WE just are working hard and trying to find people who are ready for the gospel. I just need to be patient and wait for the answer to come, because I know it will in the Lord´s time! 2 Elders from the office are now working in our area in the afternoon, so that's nice to have 4 missionaries in our ward! I love you all so much and sorry I don't have a ton to report on but things are pretty much the same! Love you!
Em
 
FYI: Her kids are the 2 Hermanas she trained and granddaughter is 1 being trained by the girl she trained.

No comments:

Post a Comment