Tuesday, July 9, 2013

More from July 8, 2013

Response to Daddy's  email:

You guys look great in the pics from Danielle! Blackberries sound delicious...and you are rude! The Nortes were Freakin' out on the 4th of July, all of us wore red white and blue (except one elder who forgot, but no worries, I yelled at him), were singing songs of America and saying the Pledge of Allegiance...The Latinos thought we were ridiculous, but they just dont understand unfortunatley. Living here really makes you appreciate America! I had a baptism this week so that was exciting and my comp and I are doing good. She is trying and I am as well. I met our new President and his wife this week, I think I am going to like them! Oh yesterday we were eating dinner with some members and other elders on really unsturdy chairs, so of course my fell and so did I too the floor, I was fine it was really funny, but about 20 minutes later the same thing happened to the Elder who probably laughed at me the hardest...yeah Karma is real! It made my week! I love you! I love you! Have a good week! Sorry I don't have a ton to write, but it is pretty much they same stuff all the time!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment