Monday, July 8, 2013

Response to some questions asked about Elders that I(Mama) have been talking with their Mother's and what she wants for her birthday:

Elder Heiner was in the CCM with me and Elder Grant is my District leader (and probably my favorite thus far) and Elder Saunders is his kid, he is a riot and super tall, it is funny to watch him with the little people here. They are right behind me at this very moment. I have a wash lady in this area, in the other no, but I do now, actually its a member who is willing to do it for free for us, she is so sweet! My Birthday!?!?! I have no idea? I don't really need anything. Stickers and pens are always great. Or shoes. But Idk surprise me, you always do a great job! My comp is doing better. WE are good, I had a baptism this week! My first Family! And we are suppose to have 4 or five this Saturday! They are great! I am so excited!
Don't know who everyone is here but the girl in the middle is a new Convert!
 The Elder is
 Em's District Leader.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment