Monday, August 5, 2013

August 5, 2013 Not a lot of news today

We haven't baptized anymore families but we have a date for this Saturday! WE have been with this guy for a while and he just asks for more time, so we went to visit him the other day and it was same old same old. I asked him if he was praying, reading, going to go to church etc. Then all of a sudden he was like I feel good with you guys, I feel calm, and now he is getting baptized this Saturday! It was totally the Spirit!!! Gotta love it!

Things are good here! We have a baptism this Saturday (its a miracle! It took forever, but once he actually recognized the Spirit he accepted! It is always the spirit!), an English class, and a ward activity, so I don't know how Ill do it all but it'll be fun! Also we went to play mini golf today and a volcano erupted this week! Oh and I went and did some painting as well with the Senor Missionaries and they made us BLTs for lunch, they were so freakin good!

Hermana Goddard is still quiet but I found out her name and it is quite lovely! It is Emily. That was so nice to have a granddaughter named after  me! I don't know what I want for my birthday. Cliff Bars please. Maybe earrings or shoes. Idk, I don't need anything. Or you can just save up and get me something when I get home!  I will try to take pics this week! And yeah I can print emails out!

No comments:

Post a Comment