Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22, 2013 11 Months today

Tell Craig and Heidi Congrats! That is exciting!

I don't have a lot to report on this week! We are just preparing for changes this Wednesday but my comp and I wont have them because we still have 6 weeks left in her training, but I'm pretty sure my first kid, who is living with me now, is going to train a Norte! She is freaking out! But I'm kinda excited if this happens because I'll have my 2 daughters and grand daughter (people she trained or then they train) with me and it'll be nice to have another gringa around! My comps birthday was this week so we went with some other sisters to go get ice cream! That was a good time! I love you all so much and hope you are doing well and woo hoo!!!! 11 months Baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment