Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15, 2013

I am doing well! This week was insane but amazing! First we had divisions with 2 other sisters this week. That was good. Then we had interviews with new President. I really like him. It was good to know him a little bit better. But during interviews we found out that 2 other sisters would be moving in with us because their house wasn't completely safe, so I am happy, because one of them is my first kid! So now I have both my hijas with me! It is great! But it was crazy to have them move in this weekend because we married and baptized the family that I found! Yes my family got baptized! Oh my gosh it was crazy! They told us that we wouldn't have the papers to marry them till Tuesday so we would have to wait till the next Saturday, then On Thursday we had them by some miracle, so I had one day to plan a wedding and baptism and 2 more sisters moved into our house this day so it was insane, but I am my mothers' daughter and Danielle's sister so of course I was able to do it with the help of others! It was great and beautiful! Miracles really do happen! It was fantastic! Then yesterday it was the birthday of a sister in our ward who always feeds us dinner so us and the elders invented lasagna Guatemalan style to feed her. It was delicious and fun! Things are going well! I love you all!
The Family I baptized, Me, Hermana P, Elder Q, Our Bishop, His Son, D.

The Relief Society

Wedding Cake Emily made

No comments:

Post a Comment