Monday, April 29, 2013

A minature golf kind of day

So this week was fine. Just a couple things to share! I was talking to this man, ok kind of contending with him...I know we arent supoose to do that but it just was to much fun to resist. Anyways he told me that he and I were the same and I promptly told him he was nothing like me. We were both children of God but not the same ( because Im not a dirty drunk man) he stopped and was like ¨you're right, you have power!¨ Yeah I do! That was a good time! Today I had divisions because my comp had to go to the capital to sign papers for her visa, I miss my daughter! But she will be back soon, but she was ticked she missed her PDay! We went mini golfing today! That was really fun. The people I played with didn't keep score, so who knows who won! We had an investigator in church that I was not expecting so that was lovely and like 10 inactives, so that was nice! I hope everything is good at home! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment