Monday, April 22, 2013

8 Month Mark!

WOOOOHOOOO! I am so glad Daddy got this job! How wonderful! Sounds like he had a good birthday! I cant wait to see pics of Molly´´s party! What is an IPAD? haha jk but I feel so disconnected from the world. What the heck is going on in the states? Why are things blowing up? When does daddy start the new job? Tell Nannie I love her too! Oh the dentist....I was just telling my comp how badly I want to go to the dentist! Ha and about how IHOP exsist and one day we will go there...well at least I hope so, but leaving Nicaragua would be really expensive for her.
THings are good here in Guatemala! We had a baptism and we recieved a bishopric this week! I was more than thrilled to have leaders to work with. They are really willing to help us! THis week we had a training for poeple from my group that entered the mission with me who are training. It was fun to see my friends. We are in our last week of this change, I cant believe I am almost half way through with training my Hermana Hurtado. She is so sweet. I completed 8 months today and woke up to a poster, cupcakes and cards! I have been super blessed with great companions so far! Raining season started so we will be walking in rivers in the streets untill October! Im glad things are wonderful at home! Stay safe! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment