Monday, May 13, 2013

Day after Mother's Day, so not much new to tell since yesterday

I know! Me too! I was so happy to talk to all of you yesterday! I love the pictures, you all are so pretty! I dont really have much to share. Just this week we had interviews with President and that was really good for me! It was good to talk to him and get some counsel. Also this week my comp and I were walking home from the gym and there was a bird on the side of the road and I was like oh a bird, but my comp just picked it up and decided to take it home. Ok whatever. I named it Pancake. It couldnt fly and it wouldnt eat the bread my comp gave it it just sat on our balcony looking sad and then when we got home that night he was gone! I dont know if he flew away or he jumped to his death, either way Im offended! Why wouldnt he want to live with us, we are a good time but whatever! I love you very much! Have a good day, despite the dentist!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment