Monday, April 15, 2013

Not much to say this week. April 15

Things are good here, we had 5 people in church yesterday, that was a miracle! We don't have anyone super positive right now, but that could change. I didn't get electrocuted too badly. Didnt even hurt, just felt really weird, I was just screwing in a light bulb.
My bathroom got a little flooded this morning but it is all fixed now! Woo hoo! And we found a gym in our area, so now we can legitally work out! So I'm excited!
We had a conference with our President this week and were able to ask him any questions about his new calling to the 70. He is over all of central America but specifically Nicaragua.
Oh and Daddy wants to send other missionaries stuff right? Well my comp could use some loving, if he wants to do something for her.
I love you all so much!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment