Monday, January 27, 2014

3 More Weeks to work and serve in Guatemala

There isn't a whole lot to report on this week, just a lot of missionarying. I did divisiones with some of the girls, so that was fun. My comp is doing a lot better! Our investigator Diana is doing great, she comes to church by herself and we had a great lesson with her the other day about the plan of salvation, and I felt like I should explain baptisms for the dead, which I don't normally do because some people think that's strange, but she started crying and said that really touched her heart and she  always felt like her sister who died a few years ago lacks things to get to God, so that was awesome! I also started teaching FHE to families in our barrio and they one woman thanked us, saying that it was truly inspired, It is nice that the Lord can work through me to help other people!

There were 12 dogs about when I was running today and I will say it made me a bit nervous. If, they ask me to speak when I get home I am going to do it in Spanish! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment