Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20, Exactly 1 month left as a Full Time Missionary


So we are doing a stake activity where member write their testimonies in a Book of Mormon and we took pics of them and we are going to put their photos in the books and do an activity and give them the books back so they can give one to a friend. We explained this to them yesterday and asked who wanted a book to write their testimony, like 2 hands went up. I reminded them of the verse in D&C that says if you bear your testimony your sins are forgiven...more were willing to participate after that! 

Sorry, I know I told you I'd be writing Tuesday but of course they changed things last minute, so its regular pday! I hope you are having a good week. I had a good one. I shall give you a quick run down! I threw a work out class for the Hermanas in my zone, it was a good time! We had the conference with Elder Soares from the 70, he speaks like 4 languages! It is super impressive, and before president gave me a translating test, English to Spanish! wth! There were some words I was like I'm not even sure what that is in English!

 We had a baptism of a super cool kid! His testimony was awesome! Hearing that they ¨felt it¨and a
newbie´s testimony is like the best thing of the mission! I taught my Relief Society how the church wants Visiting Teaching to be done and that has been organized, they are excited and so am I to see how things improve! I played some futbol with our converts and the Elders! It was fun, I suck. But I don't really like playing with Elders because I'm scared to give it my all because I might touch them if I charge them! I touched my ZL while playing and immediately I felt as if I should fall to my knees and repent! It was an accident!
My Ward Mission leader is insane, we had correlation and it is us, him and the Elders, and he asked the elders to step out to talk to us, the Elders were well hesitant and I was like kid, you're so weird. My ZL was like ¨ if you need us to charge in, yell whisky!¨ He just wanted to ask us the same question he had just asked us while the Elders had been there. he is crazy!

my bautismo

my zone

No comments:

Post a Comment