Monday, January 13, 2014

Mainly I have to say 38 days remaining! But whose counting?

I'm glad you feed the missionaries....they can't eat together? It is a blessing for me to eat with the elders, for example this week we had a lunch together, the elders arrived first and we sat down but the hermana was still cooking in the kitchen, Elder Angulo whispers to me that on the menu is fish soup (he knows I hate the fish)! I made sure he would be sitting near to sneak him my food (we have our routine) he of course was game! We entered the kitchen the hermana set 3 bowls of fish soup in front of my comp and the elders and then in front of me a plate of chicken and veggies! I was so pleased!!! I asked Angulo if he had said something to her, he just smiled! He is my new best friend! 

I just want to play upon my return! That's cool about your new calling, but I have no advice except do lots of fun things like you did with us and idk give two pillows to fight to the death if you can't handle them anymore...that seems to work.

Brooke and Chad are wonderful! Tell them thank you!

It's been a good week, there were changes, but not for me...4 changes with my comp.

I fine right now, sometimes I feel nervous, sad, but usually content and happy. I've worked hard here and I know I've done my best.  Things are good and thanks to an elder in my zone, everyday he tells me how many days we have left...38! (He leaves the same day) Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment