Monday, February 3, 2014

Now known as The Curly Haired Neighbor!

I'm doing great! My week was good! Lots of little miracles, for which I'm grateful. I had some people contact me! And they were pretty positive, our investigator finally decided to get baptized this Saturday! Also a man who never ever comes into the church came to a baptism and told me would come to church my last Sunday...we'll see but I sure hope so! and another investigator started reading the Book of Mormon! We also had a stake activity where we asked members to write their testimonies and then we put a picture of them in the book and gave it back to them to give it to a friend! We showed them what they could say and how to give it to someone! I was part of the example, in the practice the elder called me the curly haired neighbor....so now the whole stake calls me that! jajaja but we gave out almost 200 books of Mormon! It was so cool! 

Oh my gosh the pictures of snow are so pretty! I hope it snows right after I get home!

I haven't heard of the EFY experience here...but that would be awesome! I love Hermana Bontempo, I always wanted to be her comp. Yes they are letting me come home, they are asking for fotos, I have my flight plans, and I go to the temple this Wednesday! And the first family I ever taught  never got baptized with me, and then my last Zone Leader got changed to that area and I told him to find them and this week the Hermanas called me and told me they are teaching this family and they want me to come and help them put a date for their baptism! I'm thrilled, I hope they accept finally! 

We had interviews this week and President apologized for not getting to know me well until the end of my mission because I was a really good missionary, it was nice to hear.

 I love you! see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment