Monday, January 6, 2014

1st Monday of 2014

Happy New Year! We had dinner with a family here in our ward and then we went up to the roof and watched the fireworks! I found Welch's sparkling grape juice here! I was thrilled out of my mind! It was a miracle to find it! Everyone was well happy to have it!  And the elder from Peru in my ward had never even heard of such a thing...now I am afraid he is addicted! haha . This week our ward started meeting at 8am, I was very worried that no one would come but by some miracle 5 investigators came! woohoo! Right now we are teaching a girl who has had some traumatic stuff happen to her and now I am like her shrink. She called me the other night real upset, I wasn't sure what to say to her but we went to her house and the spirit helped and then the next day she was in church. So lesson learned, the spirit is always helpful . But this week has been good, there are changes in 2 days and then I just have one change left, sometimes that makes me want to cry and sometimes makes me want to dance and run around laughing at all the missionaries who have a lot more time left
Downton Abbey! I thought of the randomly yesterday, of course I'll be watching it and Once upon a time! I don't even remember what technology looks like!  Yeah I hope I'm not super out of it when I get back, I'm afraid I'll be a awkward return missionary....I hope not! I hope I can find a job relatively quickly to start earning money for school! There are things I'd like to do  like go to Spain, or the spa. That was nice of Pres. Marsh to ask about me, make sure he is available to set me apart upon my return!
 But anyway, I love you! Be good and thanks for keeping some of Christmas up!

No comments:

Post a Comment