Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28 2013

So this week we had a Halloween Activity, American Style! It was great and everyone loved it! Man do I know how to throw a party!  haha jk we had a cake walk, bobbing for apples, donuts on a string, a photo booth, face painting and more! Then the young Single Adults danced to Thriller and we had a pie eating contest and the kids collected candy! It was a hit! We passed by some investigators the next day and they told us they had made their own cake walk but using candy and had been playing it all morning! Also I've had a ton of people ask me to teach them how to bake cupcakes, so I'm starting a class that will hopefully bring in some new investigators. We are going to have, hopefully 3 baptisms this week and our neighbor told us December  was when she´d accept! Ill take it! We went to go see some waterfalls today, my feet are still soaked! It is so pretty here! And the office sent me my plans to leave! WTH! So I guess that means I don't have much time left. That's crazy! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment