Monday, October 21, 2013

October 21, 2013 Tomorrow will be 14 months

It is crazy that I have only 4 months left! I hopefully will end running!  I live in a little apt complex that is away from the main road, so it isn't quite as loud as my other places, so I'm real happy! Yeah  the boy recently baptized is still going to church, he passed the sacrament for the first time, I felt so proud! 

This week was good! There were changes, but we didn't have any. We are also planning a Halloween activity Everyone is so excited that they are going to have an American Halloween! 

We also went zip lining through the jungles of Guatemala this morning! It was a real good time! The zip lines are a bit more secure in the states, but I totally survived! 

 Not much more to report on, we had a family in church that wants to get married and baptized, so I am hoping they stick!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, what is your mission email so we can send you some notes that the boy wrote out for you

    ReplyDelete