Monday, October 14, 2013

Columbus Day!

This week was good. I did divisions this week and they were fun! I really like divisions even though we lose a lot of time in our area for the 1.5 bus ride and apparently there was a protest, so the buses were blocked for a little while. The elders in our ward had 5 baptisms this Saturday  so we helped them put that all together. Then our stake had a Cultural Night and every ward prepared typical dances from different countries. The States swing, disco and western....it made me kinda baggy (Trunky). But I loved it! This morning our President came and played futbol with us this morning for P day and he brought us lunch! I really like our President, he is a cool guy! That is awesome that Dallin got baptized and Caroline was blessed! We also played some basketball and My team totally won so I'm trying to convince my district leader that he owes our team ice cream. Ill let you know how that turns out! I love you all!

 My week was fine! It was busy but no sadly we haven't had any baptisms but last Monday a kid on his bike in front of our house stopped us and was like ¨I've been wanting to talk to you for a long time, tell me what I need to do to enter your church.¨ It was crazy! Where do these people come from? He already told us he wants to be baptized the thing is he has to do some repenting first but it was so cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment