Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12,2013

This week was good. We met with Jose with one of the members named Dennis and that night he told us he wanted to get baptized! I was not expecting that but he says he feels like it'll make his life better, that he feels something when he reads and prays! I was thrilled, but the member we were with was so chill afterwards, like oh yeah that always happens, I wanted to smack him but I just yelled at him instead and told him to be excited! Our other investigator on the other hand, Freddy, I might hurt him. He was suppose to enter the waters of salvation this week but chickened out, so I went to teach him with our district leader (he helped somewhat but most of the time was drawing mustaches on his finger with his comp and pretending to have a mustache, because Freddy has one, all this of course was done secretly) but I taught most of it and macheted him a bit and we read the Book of Mormon and then prayed and he said he would get baptized this week, so we shall see! I thought it was hilarious that they were doing it! One of them was like, we kept trying to show you Hermana Krueger but you wouldn't look at us! And I was like I'm sorry I'm trying to save someone's soul! But it was funny!
My comp was also sick this week, but is feeling better! The big thing we did was plan and put together an activity with another ward. We had worldly and churchy games and in the end based on the number of tickets earned we sent them to a kingdom of glory! It was fun, but somehow I was like put in charge of everything! I don't know how that happened, but I made like 120 cupcakes with a pan that didn't fit in the oven. It was a miracle! I don't know how we pulled it off! An investigator that we have had for like 2 months came all by himself!
And he kinda came to church, well he came but during the sacrament so the doors were shut and they didn't let him in, so he freaked out and left! But things are good here! Just working hard! Love you all!
CUPCAKES, CUPCAKES, CUPCAKES!
 
My Family HERE!



What we do here!
 

Someone Vacationing took this picture
 and texted it to Mama for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment