Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August 21, 2013

Dear Rose,
My husband and I are senior missionary's here.  We have just been put in the mission Presidency.  Your darling daughter Hermana Krueger has helped teach us Spanish since we have arrived.
We came not speaking any Spanish so she has been a dear friend in helping us during some of her lunch times.   I am an artist and she and her companion wanted to paint something for the Young Women's personal progress.  So I helped teach them what to do.
We love Hermana  Krueger she is one of our favorite missionary's 
I am sure she will explain more about the picture.  I tried to send it to her myldsmail .net but it would not go so I send thru my personal email .  Sorry I did not explain more about sending it initially.

You must be great parents because Hermana Krueger is a wonderful person

Best regards
Hermana Hodgman

No comments:

Post a Comment