Sunday, December 2, 2012

November 26 Letter

Im glad to hear Thanksgiving was good and that you all had fun on Black Friday, My comp and I both wore Black on Black Friday to celebrate. On Thanksgiving the elders in our zone were real sweet and brought ice cream and made brownies and fruit sald for all of us to enjoy. It was fun. Then for dinner my comp and I had a feast of five different cereals! It was lovely. We had interviews with the mission president this week. They were good, he is nice and funny, I like him. He told me my spanish was good and that I had pretty eyes. He says his daughter has pretty eyes too and he always asks her, that when she dies will she donate her eyes to him. So we found out that we will be getting a ton more hermanas in the next few months! We are super excited! And if I understood correctly that each zone will have a pair that work strictly within the organizations of the wards, helping them get established. I think that would be fun. so the other day, my comp and I went to go pick up a member for a lesson and my comp was on her porch and I went to go look to see if she was coming down the road, and she was so my comp came over to me and was like Ow! She said she stepped on something, and Im like well there are rocks everywhere so thats probably it. But then I look down and she is trailing blood and she has this hole through her shoe. So we sit her down and take off her shoe and it is completly full of blood. So I go to clean her foot and, well they have different ideas about health her and the member starts telling me not to get her foot wet with the cold water, I informed her I needed to clean it and then ignored her from then on. We looked around and finally found what she had stepped on. There was this dull iron bar sticking out of the ground that had gone through her shoe and probably almost a half an inch in her foot. She has been in quite a bit of pain, but she is a trooper and weve worked everyday. I told her that I knew on the mission we were suppose to become like Christ but I felt she was taking things a bit too far with her whole foot fiasco. Other that things have been good. WE set up this calender for members to hold FHE at thier houses with a nonmember so we can get new investigators and almost everyday in December is filled, so we are excited for that! The pictures of you all are cute! I bet the house is adorable and Im glad you thought of my ornament! I was sad I might not get one this year! I like that quote by Elder Holland too, I hadnt read it before! Im glad you get to work some extra time! Let me know how your doctor appointment goes. Is it cold there? Is there snow? I hope the packages get here intact as well. Thanks for them! and Ill be careful with the pig! We passed one the other day being taken away and it was so loud! I didnt know they could squeal so loud! Anyways I love you! And hope you are all doing well! Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment