Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 17, 2012

I opened the package because it didnt say I couldnt! Im glad you got my package. Question...where did you all get the Trader Joe´s stuff?! I love it! I did get Nannie´s card and the package from Craig and Heidi, Tell them thank you bunches for me!
It sounds like you are having lots of Christmas fun!! We had a big talent show of all the Mission today amd a big fancy lunch together! It was fun!
I hadn't heard about the stuff in CT or the movement (Sisters wearing pants to Sacrament Meeting for a protest). Thats so sad about what happened (in CT). I dont know how someone could do that. And how dare they think it is okay to treat the chapel like that! Thats awful.
Thats awesome about Rach´s work! I want some pictures!
 
I'm so excited for Andrew´s Baptism, I wish I could be there! Good luck on your talk, what are you talking about, the Spirit or Baptism? Send me pics!
WE had a baptism this week. So that was good. It was a little girl who is 11, her name is Blanca Luz, After meeting her mother, it wasnt so surprising that they named her White Light.
Oh did I tell you that I'm pretty sure Im related to my zone leader. So thats kinda cool. But anyways! I love you! Thanks for sending all the love! and I'll talk to you soon!!
and next christmas I decided you shouldnt send me anything. Just save up your money so you can come pick me up and see where I live. And just keep the tree up till I get home

No comments:

Post a Comment