Saturday, October 20, 2012

October 20th Letter


That is so nice that you got to go to SC and that your Anniversary was
good! And you hadnt told me about it so no worries! I hope you had
lots of fun on your getaway! We should go to Europe when I get back,
Ill have a few months before school, or maybe Hawaii, I feel like I
would enjoy being pampered and my roommate was telling me about her
past pampering in Hawaii, sounds like a dream! Im glad everything got
worked out with my checking account, could you maybe by chance send me
my balance please. It is difficult to check here. I got my absentee
ballot yesterday and have now voted, it was quite thrilling except its
not as good as real life because I dont get a sticker! Oh speaking of,
Im sorry you cant find any stickers, good luck with the internet! Im
glad to hear Seminary is going well and the kids are doing better. Im
reading in Matt right now, but I think Luke is my favorite of the
Gospels, or he was the last time I read the 4 of them.  Good luck with the
fast situation. Gracias for your spiritual thoughts mama. How has
pondering going? Im trying to better at that too. but its true,
everytime I ponder, my prayers are better and I learn more. So I got a
couple letters from Nalani and I have written her back, but so she
knows I cant email her here but I might be able to in the field, it is
up to my mission president, I will let her know in 2 days! Holy cow! I
go into the field in 2 days! I am excited! Im dont with the CCM. I
barely know spanish and this is probably the last time Ill feel clean
for a while because it is super hot in my area, but i am ready to
teach real people and not be stuck inside all day and to be able to
share this gospel. We went proselyting on Monday, without any native
spanish speakers and it was hard and I didnt know half of what the
people were saying but it was good. We got a few referrals and were
able to give out a BOM and some pamphlets. It was a confidence boost I
needed. Ive learned a lot here, about the gospel, spanish, and I can
make this cool snapping noise with my figers now by flicking them
together like a whip!Then Tuesday President Martino, the Area
President came to speak to us. That was cool. He just talked about how
missions are great. I went to the temple for the last time for a
little while.  There is another one right outside my mission, in the
mission next to us, I hope I get to go there sometime.  How is
Danielle? I havent heard about her and the rest of them? Is she
feeling better? How are the kids and Chad? My time is almost out but I
love you and will probably email you once I get to Reu. or at least I
hope so! Thanks for your prayers! Have fun at the beach for me! I love
you! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment