Saturday, October 20, 2012

October 8, 2012


 I'm glad you all
enjoyed conference, I did as well! I really loved Ucthdorfs talk and
how he said to enjoy the journey .Hollands was great too, I love Peter
and how we need to show theSavior we love him, but I always love
Holland! We watched a devotional by Holland a couple weeks ago where
he gave a similar talk. It was funnier in the devotional, he talked
about dear, sweet Peter, who cuts off peoples ears! there were some
points I wished more than anything my Della and my Johnny had been
listening. Oh well. Did Nannie watch it? I am glad you all had a good
weekend together!! So earlier this week I was in the cafeteria and the
Presidents wife came and got me and my companion, she said they needed
to talk to us, my stomach dropped, I knew something was wrong.It was
terryfying. Apparently there was a man killed on the border of Arizon
and Mexico, by his partner. Have you heard about it? It was my
companions cousin, or her cousins husband, so she received that news.
I felt so bad for her but she is doing fine. But I was so happy to
know you were all okay! We have a ton of new hermanas and most of them
are Latinas, some of them I can understand, we have one from
Argentina....I have no idea what she is saying most of the time. We
have 3 Nortes and one of them is really good friends with Ciara, they
were in nursing classes together, so it was nice having that
connection! This is our last full week of classes because next week is
workshops and proselyting! Its crazy! They keep telling us to pray for
a good trainer, so if you wanna pray for that, that would be great
because i need all the help I can get! How are things at home? Im
sorry you havent heard about the job yet! Good luck! How are the
Scribners? How is Rach? How did she feel about the announcment? We
were all freaking out here! That is super exciting! I love you all so
much!

No comments:

Post a Comment