Saturday, October 20, 2012

October 14, 2012


Thank you for that quote! I really like it! I also enjoyed the joke
you sent me by Dear Elder! Im glad to hear nanny is doing better!
Please tell her I love her! That is awesome that Amanda had her Baby!
Congrats! and Yes you can cancel that charge. Thanks! Iam sorry about
the job andthat Elder Holland scares Molly. Im excited to get a letter
from Della! I hope itll get here before I leave! I will be sending her
a letter today and maybe a couple of the elders in my district! We had
to do an activity where we had to take on the role of a non member
friend and I chose her and they really enjoyed teaching her and
getting to know a little more about her, so she can be looking forward
to that. I did receive Nannys bday card, and also one from Sister
Baker so that was nice. So anyways, Happy anniversary in advance! I
hope you have fun at the Melting Pot! Enjoy it for me! I wish I could
celebrate with you! Im so happy you and Daddy decided to get married
and make a family that I am blessed enough to be apart of! Thank you
for your wonderful examples of love! So this week was good. So my
mission presidents wife has been a bit envious of that scarf from
Coldwater Creek that I got right before I left, so the other day she
came up to me and was super excited because she found one similar to
it here. She showed it to me and had me teach her how to wear it. Too
bad Rach wasnt her to give her multiple ideas because she definitly
knows her fashion better than I do! For some reason our Elders were in
a fight  in  our district, I dont know why, but they seem to be
better, but man those elders, more dramatic the sisters sometimes! The
language is coming, most days its good,there was one day this week
though that I was cursing the people who built the tower of Babel
making me learn this language! So here are a couple of stories that I
though were funny but maybe a bit innappropriate for some, so Im
warning you know. So the first one, the other night the Latinas found
one of the Nortes tampons and wanted to know what it was,yeah i dont
how to explain that in spanish, nor did I want to, they thought we
were being rude for not explaining but we just didnt know how. and so
we told our teacher about it and she was saying how its a cultural
thing and how when she was on her mission her Norte companions tried
to get her to use it but she was like "no, i cant" so to relax her and
calm her down they started singing hyms to her outside the bathroom
door. She was like "what the heck" The way she told it it was super
funny. Who sings to convince someone to use a tampon? andyways the
other story is My teacher asked me my favorite movie, so I couldnt
lie, and I said Mean girls...edited of course...then she asked me my
favorite part, it was hard to pick but the ones that came to mind
werent the most appropriate and I didnt know how to say them in
espanol, so I did lie about that. Ill repent, dont worry.So i should
probably say something spiritual after that huh? Well we watched a
devo by Elder Nelson and I saw Becky Hinchcliff singing in the choir
in the recording but anyways he was talking about how we are gathering
the 10 tribes of Isreal and how cool it is that profets prophesied of
us 4000 years ago in the OT, that we would gather them in these, the
last days! I thought that was neat! I love you all! How all is well!
and I cant wait to her from Rach! How is everything there? How is the
pig? Love you so much!!!!! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment