Sunday, November 4, 2012

Letter October 29th, 2012

Hey Hey hey! I;m am in the field! Thanks for the pictures of the boys. they are so cute! Also I got your halloween cards and packages! Thanks so much! Me and my companion loved it! My trainer is spectacular. She is just who I needed. We get along really well and have a good time together. Today our zone carved pumpkins for PDay. I dont think I need anything right now, but Ill make sure and tell you next week. So the field is super different the the CCM and I love it.! It is super hot and humid and I look gross all the time but the people here dont care because Im white and have blue eyes. Ive never had my eyes complemented so much! So I found out that in our mission we are allowed to email friends, because probably the mail is unreliable. THanks! So I feel pretty legit because guess what happened on my 2nd day, I was bitten by a dog! Can you believe that! My comp was real brave and whacked it with her umbrella...speaking of which I'm getting a new one today because mine is already broken, it rains a lot her, like making rivers every afternoon in the streets. But anyway don't worry about the bite its fine the owner says it has its vaccinations and its been 3 days and its still alive so im good. My comp felt so bad but I just laughed about it. I would get bit my first week. My life is super cliche. So how is home. How is life and work. Make sure to tell me about the election please! Tell everyone I love them and tell Aunt Annie....Congrats for me! Take care and know I love you!!!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment