Saturday, September 29, 2012

Letters from 9/29


Thanks for the stamps and adresses Mama. That story about the secruity
guys at work was funny! I hope you had fun at the Dixie Classic Fair.
Did Danielle judge something?  I am glad you enjoyed FHE, I havent
seen that movie, Ill have to watch it once I get back! Daddy it sounds
like seminary is going well! That is wonderful about the spirit being
so stong in the class. Thanks for the wall comments and birthday
wishes! I am so excited for Zoey, I hope it was a wonderful experience
for her going through the temple! Thanks Sister Jackson, it is nice to
know I sound mature! haha and yes Brooke, my hair is a mess, my
companion loves it and always tells me it looks fine, but its wild, so
I will take any help I can get! I didnt get to tell you about the rest
of my birthday! That night some of the Latino Elders made me this
Balloon thing that consisted of a card, a pot and 3 balloons withy
glitter glue. It was so nice, and I like birthdays here because not
only did the Elders sing to me on my birthday but for the next 3 days
after as well. My district also got me a couple brownies with a candle
and a card. It was so nice. I also got birthday letters from my
friends Ciara and Owen and also from Aunt Linda and Uncle Terry and
Danielle. It was great. I also got one from Rach with a special story,
just for me! It made my day! So I went out into the real world on
Monday to talk to real people. My teacher lied when he said I wouldnt
have a Latina companion, I did. I actually had two. It was nice but I
felt bad because I felt like I didnt contribute much, but I got to
bear my testimony and I enjoyed being out there a lot! We get to go
out and explore the city with the President and his wife on Tuesday,
so that is really exciting, he even says we get to go to Wendys or
Taco Bell!. All my Latina
friends and some of the Nortes leave this week and now I am one of the
old timers here, thats crazy! I only have three more weeks in the MTC
then they are shipping me out! I love you all and hope you are doing
well! Take care!! Mwah!
 
 
 
Youre right it is crazy they have that many dialects! My roommate from
Guatemala speaks 10 languages!!! 10! I just hope to master spanish!
Thats cool about church, Im sorry you wont see the Scribners but thats
awesome youll be out at the same time! I love you!!! And you are the
good example!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment