Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Safe and Sound in Guatemala


Hey Everyone! 
 
I am in Guatemala safe and sound! Sorry I could not talk
long yesterday and I tried to call Daddy but I apparently did not have
enough money left on my card. Sorry. Guatemala is cool, the drivers
are insane though, it is like Utah drivers on steroids. People really
don?t care if there are signs or if you are in a lane or not. It is
much cooler here than I thought it would be, it isnt too bad. Everyone
got off the plane and were saying how humid it was....I have no idea
what they are talking about, feels relatively normal to me. However Im
sure my mission area will be way more humid! It is super small here
and very different than Provo, but I really like it. It feels more
homey....except everyone speaks Spanish. I am with Hermana Morris
again as my companion here, so that is nice. According to everyone
here the Nortes (Americans) have taken over. There are not as many
Latinos as expected. I am pretty sure my P Day here is Saturday, so I
can write again then. I love you all very much! I will write more on
my P Day when I am given more time! I love you all! Thanks to everyone
who has helped me be here and thanks for all the letters of love! Take
care!
 
 Hermana Krueger (Emily)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, glad you made it OK! If you need some hair products to tame those wild curls in the humidity, let me know. One of my good friends up here in Alaska is a stylist and can get into those super secret style stores. :)

    ReplyDelete