Thursday, September 6, 2012

MTC LETTER # 2 from Hermana Krueger

Thanks for your emails! I loved them! Also your Dear Elders are much appreciated! They make my day! I got a card from Nanny, it was so sweet! That is so generous of her and Dan to contribute to my funds. I got letters from Tornado and Nalani this week as well! 

Tornado - you will be getting a letter, I'm never too busy for you (like one missionary we once knew)  I'm glad you got a day off....I didn't but that's okay I enjoy myself pero estoy muy cansado (but I'm really tired...look at that spanish!!! what what!... I hope it's right) 


I have 2 new investigators this week so that cool, but I won't get to teach them very long because I leave for Guatemala in 4 days!!!! So I might be able to call from the airport sometime on Tuesday, so be watching out Mama.  I had to get the Hep A shot today and it was a stinkin' 71 dollars....but I guess it's worth it to not get Hep A. They also tried to give me Hep B again but I already had it, so I got that taken care of!


 We have new hermanas in our zone and I love them! They are such a good time! We played soccer the other day, as you know this is a big deal for me. Some of our elders asked why I don't play the sports and I said because I usually get hit in the face, so I tried volleyball my second day here right...and guess what, I got hit in the face, BUT I was super brave and tried soccer and my face was okay! I even scored 3 goals! I didn't know the spirit could help with sports abilities as well because we all know Emily would never have been able to score three goals! 

Thanks for the package! It was wonderful! 


Oh and also I figured out that I want Rach to marry one of the boys from my district. I described him to her in my letter to her, but he is super funny and I showed him a picture of her and he said he could marry that!!! I keep looking at the elders here and imagining my RM friends being here and it's so strange! Oh one of the elders is going to make a record of the hardships of our zone and is going to bury here at the MTC, it's pretty funny!


I got to go to the temple today and it was so nice, it was just what I needed! We also got to watch Prez. Monson's birthday celebration, it was so nice, we got to listen to a bunch of broadway music! Thanks mom for raising me to like the same music as the prophet! We also had a great devotional. There was this sister from Germany who spoke and English wasn't her first language but she was so excited and so cute, so I decided I don't need to learn the language super well, I just need to be super cute. 


It's good to know that Remmington will hopefully be writing soon. I told my companions about his letters, they are looking forward to it. Also I got the letter where Molly wrote her name - that is awesome!!!!


Yeah I haven't minded being in charge too much, it's given me the chance to get to know the other sister's however my Branch President called me fearless, he is seriously deluded! Ha but he is a good man! 


I don't know Elder Brock's first name! As far as I know it's Elder....


Mom I hope things liven up and aren't too boring, I'm glad you got to see Owen's new house! Seminary sounds good Daddy, good luck passing stuff off, that's awesome!!!! Rachel, I'm glad you'll be figuring out your life! Danielle thanks for your letter and your sweet spiritual message! 


Well I better go, the next time I write you I'll be in Guatemala! I love you all so much!! I'm so happy to be here and know that I am suppose to be here! Take care! Tell everyone I love them! How is life in NC! Anything thrilling happening?! Tell me everything!


Love always,
Emily AKA Hermana Kruger

No comments:

Post a Comment