Monday, December 9, 2013

I'm Losing my Hair!

My week was good! This week my best friend here in the area finally got baptized! This day is supposedly called the day to burn the devil, so she felt it was appropriate to get baptized this day! It was great, we are hoping to go to the temple with her and her son this Friday!!! Tuesday we had a super long Meeting of leaders! But things are now all planned for Christmas and I have my flight plans! I get in at 4:15 pm 20th of Feb! Yesterday we went to an area that is part of our area but the elders only go there cause it is far, but I decided I'd go! It was a good time! Then we got back and watched the devotional! It was nice to relax and listen to the prophets!  I watched fireworks last night after the devo. They do fireworks for Christmas here! I really have nothing else exciting to report on! I am sorry I am boring! 

Question and Answers:


1. How often do you have to speak in Sacrament Meeting or Teach at church?
 In this area, rarely, I have only spoke 2 times. In my first areas we had to teach gospel principles every week
2. How do you feel your Spanish is?
 I feel like I can always improve, but I can get along, it is not as good as others but my Spanish isn't the worst either
3. What would you still like to accomplish while there?
idk, I want to better my Spanish and just keep going to the end
4. HAS your Christmas package come yet?
Yes I got the package! You are so cute! I am assuming the other stocking is for my comp!
5. What do you think you will buy for the Latina/os? Do you have enough money?
I have no idea what to buy them, maybe candy or bracelets for the girls. Idk
6. Do you want to Skype on Christmas or is that too hard for you?
Yeah we will Skype Christmas...we only have an hour this year :( How can I skype Rachy poo?)

oh and what do i do!? my hair is falling out?! Another Hermana here wanted to straighten my hair so we did it, and on parts she used a real iron!! bad idea and so now it is falling out, I have like the hair of a normal person now...I'm freaking out! I will not let her near my hair again, that was already established, but I might come home looking like daddy

The Neighbor's tree

No comments:

Post a Comment