Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16

Nothing much exciting this week, except I painted a house, did divisions and went to the temple!

Question and answer period!
1.So have you started doing your 12 days of Christmas? Are you reading the scripture and trying to figure the gift out before opening them? How are your guesses? 
Yes I started the 12 days of Christmas and thus far I'm a pretty good guesser except this morning I got tripped up but that wasn't my fault, I read the scripture in Spanish and the word is different but good thing I know the scriptures in Spanish and English!
2. What is your favorite food there?
 absolutely love fried plantains with this special cheese they have or cream and beans. I also like carne asada.  and hot chocolate and sweet bread that they have that doesn't exist in the states, but I'm talking to a member here who is going to teach me how to do it!

3. Any idea of when you will get to Sykpe? And where will you do it from?
I will Skype Christmas day from the computer of my ward mission leader, just tell me what time and the name I should call!

4. How is your BEST friend doing since her Baptism?
She is great! We went to the temple this week with her, I did a session and she did baptisms and she told me once she stepped into the temple all her pains just went away! It was awesome!

5. Do you have any desire to go back after you come home? I guess some Hermana that recently came home is there right now with her Mother.
Yeah I would like to come back and visit one day, especially for a couple families here in this area and to visit the ruins, since I wont have a chance right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment