Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2 The BUTT of A Turkey is disgusting!

I didn't murder the turkey but it was so gross I'd rather not cook another one! I was waiting for my Zone Leader to come so he could stick his hand up the turkey's butt because I had no desire to do that, but he didn't show, he was busy preaching the gospel...how lame! Anyway so I made my comp do it but I did the rest and it turned out delicious and everyone loved it! It was a Thanksgiving miracle! 
I'm glad you are treating the sisters good. This morning this woman in our ward and her daughters did the sweetest thing of my life. Last night she asked me to stop by this morning, so we did, and she was like we have a surprise for you, we are going to do a mini spa for you here in the house. They gave us pedicures and foot massages, the little girls told me they wanted to do it because I have sacred feet! Then they served us breakfast, it was so sweet!
No my ZL don't read my emails, but one of them is writing Rach so he is reading hers..hahahah!
I didn't have changes, so things are about the same for me, but I might be the only sister leader here in the zone...I'm not sure. It isn't that hard be a Sister Leader, mostly the ZLs do stuff, I just take numbers and do divisions, which I love! This week was fun for changes and for Thanksgiving and our Relief Society had a Stake activity where they showed all the things they learned this year and did Acts. They presented cakes I had taught them, so that was fun! 

When told that cooking a Turkey wasn't that horrible and next time here in the states she could cook just a breast, she responded:

ok that's what I'll do, or I'll just go with you guys and Aunt Linda will do it!

I CANNOT put my hand in there!

Got My Candy Advent Calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment