Monday, March 18, 2013

St Paddy's Day Week

I totally forgot it was St. Patty's Day. I cant remember what I wore yesterday. Tacos sound good, I cant wait to have mexican food again! Im glad the missionaries there are helpful.Have fun at Bragg! Sounds like a good time doing taxes and what not!
I only really know of one elder for sure, maybe you could send him a package or something. but maybe be anonymous because I just dont wanna embarrass him or weird him out. But his name is Elder M. Im sure he would be thrilled with any type of food (snack foods are best) or a card or letter. Im going to tell Rachel to marry him. You can write in english, he speaks really good english. If I think of anyone else I will let you know. That is really nice of you! I love you! I hope your teeth dont hurt to bad!
Emmy
Im sorry that you didnt have the greatest week. I hope this next one will be better. Thank you for your prayers, this week was really good for us, we had 2 baptisms and I am so happy for them, I really love them, they both are really special, they were my 2 little miracles. I am so happy I was privilaged to be apart of their conversion.
We had a ward activity and me and my comp spent almost all day baking a billion cookies for it. It was so fun. We played broom hockey, it was a blast and hilarious!
So last week we were sitting in McDonalds and the Elders were at a different table and they were all giggling and looking at our table so I went over a demanded to know what they were up to. They said nothing they just had something for me, I promptly told them I didnt want anything from them. Then the whole crew from McDonalds comes over with a tambarine in hand and a crown, and I realize what is up, so I run back to my table and yell that it isnt my birthday....I probably should have said it in spanish because they followed me and put a crown and bib on me and sang to me. But hey I got free pie. But just thought you should know it was my birthday last week!
I got my TOMs! Woo hoo! I love them. I will be sending a birthday package but it might be a bit late because I dont have the money right now, but next month Ill send it, so sorry about that!
I love you so much!
The cookies were oatmeal raisin and chocolate chips.
Birthdays are the best! My favorite! We are meeting the elders and the bishop of the other ward for lunch. The bishop in the other ward loves us and he is sad that I am probably leaving Wednesday.
 
 

 
Yep that is a Tuc tuc, America should get some!


A hole in my Tom's. Thank goodness the new ones arrived!

Cleaning the font!

The newest Members!




No comments:

Post a Comment