Sunday, March 3, 2013

Rainy Days and Mondays

Thanks for your emails and love! I love you both too! It sounds like you are doing well! I can't really write much right now because we are in the middle of a conference and they only gave us 30 minutes! Can you believe that!? WTH? But whatever. I will have more time next week!
I'm so excited you started your fund! Woohoo! And don't worry I won't marry a Guatemalan man. They just really want my eyes. They don't have many blue ones around here, and they think I'm blond?
Not much here. I almost got attacked by a dog, it was tied up, but then got loose all of a sudden, but I'm pretty sure an angel stopped it because just all of a sudden it stopped barking and running at me once it was like a foot in front of me. My comp and I were terrified but then I started laughing and my comp was like ¨Why are you laughing?¨ Idk why....I think I might be loosing it here.
I also went to buy some bread this week and I randomly invited the pan man to come to stake conference this week....and he did....and while there he informed the elders that he´d like to be baptized this saturday....so we will see about that.
We are going to the temple tomorrow, so I am thrilled! But really not much going on except we are going to try changing things up and getting creative in our area because nothing is happening. So we have some good ideas, I'm excited to see if they work are not!
Anyways sorry I couldn't say more! Know that I love you a lot!
Oh and what kind of poptarts were those that you sent, the ones with the white frosting!? My comp and I are in love!!!
Anyways I love you! Thank you for being who you are!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment