Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Forward Week

Mama's Answer to her letter
Things are good here. I killed another chicken this week, and I actually used the knife, not just held it down, it was easier than I anticipated, but still not enjoyable.
WE had 3 baptism interviews for this next saturday! WE were thrilled! 2 of them are super excited, the other one was excited but yesterday at church she informed us she rather not get baptized now....she is just scared of her 17 childish spouse, who doesnt want her to get baptized, but I dont know why...he is a member. So hopefully we can help her out and she will get baptized Saturday.
So yesterday we were standing in front of the church talking to some leaders and I hear this huge crashing noise and I look over and this kid is landing on the ground, he had been on his motorcycle and got hit by a truck. Some how he turned out to be okay. So that is good.
Not much else to report on. Same old same old!
I love you all so much! Yes please send pics and I wil try to send more too! Love you!
Emily
Daddy's answer to his letter
Good job on your shooting! Congrats! its better than I could have done! Im glad mommy was safe too! And 81 dollars is great!(FROM PAPA JOHN'S) I love and miss you too. Our numbers arent fantastic but we have 2 to 3 baptisms planned for this week, so pray hard they dont fall! I know Im suppose to be here too....only God knows why, but Im trying to enjoy my time here. I really like my zone and my ward right now. I have just been really tired this week....hopefully thatll pass, if not I can sleep in a year right?
I love and miss you too!
Be good! and yes I always find chairs to put away! haha!(BECAUSE SHE IS A KRUEGER)
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment