Monday, March 4, 2013

It's March!

Hahaha Lizzie probably is getting even! And yes the Pan Man did get baptized, I will send some pics. It didnt count for our area because he lives in the Elder's zone but I still secretley count him as one of mine because I found him. Too bad I still get macheted because our area hasnt had a baptism in a while. oh well, they will come.
I'm sorry you have been feeling sick, I hope they figure stuff out for you!
That sounds fun that all of you got to be together this week! That is so wonderful that you and Daddy were able to recognize those tender mercies. Im trying to do that more! For example a tender mercy I had yesterday was that my hair wasnt out of control, and you know how rare that is!
I absolutely love the talk (By Sheri Dew), Id love to read it! I have thinking about that a lot lately, and have been reading my Pat. Blessing a lot and thinking about who I was, who we were before now, and what our purpose is.
Testimony Meeting sounds interesting....
I dont think I need anything right now. I am good! This week was good. We got to go to the Temple, so I was thrilled, I had forgotten what silence sounded like....it is beautiful! Then we went to see some ruins today so that was pretty fun. We went and got smoothies with one of our investigators who is really positive, like she reads and goes to church and everything but she wouldnt set a date for baptism, she told us the other night she would think of doing it the 16th of March, so pray hard. We have been also teaching the cutest family....they just told us they are moving out of town today. So thats a bummer. But things are good, and Im enjoying myself!
I love you all!
Em



For Rachel! Burger King!

Chopping Wood

Em and Hermana A at some ruins


At The Temple



At The ruins

the Pan Man
 

No comments:

Post a Comment