Sunday, April 27, 2014

Holiness and Horses!

See this gorgeous girl with me? That's Erin! She is absolutely amazing and she was baptized this past Tuesday! I was lucky enough to see her learn and grow in the gospel before she took this important step! I am so proud of her and am so grateful for her strength and testimony!


 Of course cupcakes were made.

My sweet niece celebrated her fifth birthday this week because she had to kinda share her birthday with Easter the last week, so we partied this week! Her and I took a special trip to Build a Bear! She got the Little Mermaid cat. Her name is Treasure!

 

Then Saturday we went to ride horses! It was so much fun!


 The woman who painted all the kids faces was so talented! Isn't that snake awesome? Speaking of snakes, I was weed whacking this weekend and saw a very large worm.....it wasn't a worm, it was a snake! It was in that moment I discovered how completely terrified I am of snakes, I didn't even know. I screamed....quite loud and thank goodness too, because it was sufficiently high pitched enough that my father heard me all the way in the house. My dad thought he was cute, so now the snake is living in a bucket on our porch. I've named him Lucifer.

 Look at how much bacon you could get out of this thing! A girl's dream come true....oh ok, well this girl's!


No comments:

Post a Comment