Sunday, May 4, 2014

Call me Katniss!

I have the best Visiting Teacher in the whole world and she took me to go shoot some bows and arrows! It was a good time. The guy teaching us told me I was consistent...I think he was just trying to make me feel better about not hitting the center of the target. So if a zombie Apocalypse does occur I'm ready!




I also went to visit my best friend and her husband! And of course we went to get food because that is one of our favorite things to do together and we went to the is Latin place right by her house and I found the love of my life there! Platanos fritos! (or fried plaintains) The people even asked me if I was Latina (just because I knew what all the food on the menu was) and it just made my night!


Also I did some ballroom dancing with my parents but didn't get any pics! But it was so fun, I forgot how much I loved it. And my dad, sister, and I went to the Temple yesterday and it was as peaceful and beautiful as ever. It is always nice to escape to Heavenly Father's house for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment