Sunday, April 6, 2014

God is in the Details

So I am terrible at taking pictures, apparently I have to have someone in my life constantly reminding me to capture moments of my life. Thankfully the best reminder I've ever had just returned from her mission, Tornado! So maybe within the next few months, once I'm with her again, there will be more pictures. but this is the only one I got this week! Isn't it breath taking! Just a reminder God is in the details!


This week was fantastic! First of all there was General Conference, where we got to hear to God's living prophets and apostles and I loved it as usual. Some of my favorites were "We naturally don't like endings because we are eternal beings","One should not roam through garbage", "Courage, not compromise, makes God smile." All of Elder Holland's talk on defending the truth and "the Atonement can enliven us".

This week also ii got to see a miracle. There is a young woman who has been investigating the church and I have gotten to know her and she decided this week that she wants to get baptized. She is so excited and happy and that happiness is contagious, her testimony just radiates! I am so happy for her and happy that I got to see part of it happen!

We also celebrated my mom's birthday this week! I have the best mom in the whole world! I am so happy I get to be with her for eternity! She is so thoughtful, service-oriented, and loving! I am who I am today because of her!






No comments:

Post a Comment