Sunday, March 23, 2014

I have been home for a month and I have been filling every second having fun, job searching, getting things in order for school, volunteering, and being with family and friends! Here are a few things I have done!

 I hit up the Lego Movie with My handsome nephew, Andrew! He is always one of the best dates I go on!

 Then Miss Molly wanted to go to the Movies too! Can you say Frozen! Ive seen it like 4 times and once in spanish! I just cant Let it go!

 Floating Lanterns are always a must! I am a princess at heart!


 So my life wouldn't be complete without my best friend Della Anne! Look at her, and she even does graffiti  in public stores for me professing her love!
 Oh and the wonders of Airbound. Ryan was brillant and chose to do to a room filled with trampolines! It was such a good time!
 This was my interview at the Cookie house. I think it looks quite close to Minnie Mouse! I got the job, so that was fun! 
 I baby sit some of the most adorable children in my ward! They keep me laughing all day!
And of course had to do some zipling which was followed by and Oscars Dance and pzza and Ben and Jerry's with Della and her hubby Caleb! (sorry there arent photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment