Monday, January 14, 2013

The latest from Guatemala

TO DADDY
No worries about last week, I know you guys are living your life, thats good! I dont think you are ignoring me. Knowing you and Mama, you two probably think of me too much! Well I am glad you try to remember my name, it is the thought that counts right? Im glad you like your braclet and its helped make you a little cooler...we all know you need help in that department.
I cant wait to hear your spiritual insight! That is so exciting about school! I hope you really enjoy your classes and that this will help you have job that you really love and can be content with! You can tell me you love me as much as you want! And that is really sweet of you to want to send something to a missionary who isnt receiving anything. I think I know someone, I´ll double check, but my district leader, Elder M, I'm not sure how much he receives, but I'll let you know for sure next week. But anything is great. The Thai stuff was alright, not my favorite though. The pumpkin bars were so good! Poptarts are good too! But anything is great! Ive started to get my appetite back so that is good. And maybe in the next couple months, if it isn't too too expensive, could you all maybe send me another pair of Tom's, they are so easy and comfortable, they are like all I wear. But yeah no hurry or rush on anything. Is there anything you are desiring from Guatemala? Let me know, so I can send you all or bring home some cool stuff! Like a cool tie, machete, jewelry, toys, whateves. You can have anything except for tortillas....you may not have those!

TO MAMA
I'm glad I can make you laugh. Sometimes I dont feel like I convey my feelings right always. Me and my comp are usually laughing, the people hear are so funny! and sometimes just awkward, so that makes us laugh too! I'm a little bit sad because my training is over and now they want me to be a grown up missionary, we have changes this week and they are most likely going to split up me and my comp. It is most common that the trainer leaves and I will stay in this area. That's what is expected to happen but we won't know for sure probably til tomorrow. Part me feels like I might leave but I dont know, I could be wrong. But I will have a Latin as my next companion, I'm a little nervous but it should be good. My spanish will probably get a whole lot better!
That is cool that you are listening to Little Women, I really should read that one day. I'm glad I always have a place with you and Daddy if I never get married. But hopefully I can just have my own house, but don't worry if I cant find a man in the states to marry me, maybe I'll just come back here and marry a little Guatemalan, they like me here cause I'm white with blue eyes and I speak english...haha jk. I'll live with you and daddy.
This week our zone leaders wanted to thank everyone for their hard work so that got all the hermanas roses and cookies and they got the other elders cookies and baby´s breath? idk but it was really nice!
This week we had a dinner with the ward council and it was so good! oh it was so fun! We challenged our family to baptism again and the wife is all for it, her only fear was that she didn't want us to drown her, but her husband, he says yeah I believe it, I know I need to get baptized, but I need more time. We asked what he was waiting for, and he couldn't tell us, so hopefully he will come around soon. Because they are so special! We have another investigator, who is just so willing to listen to us and go to church and he really just wants to be a good boy and so he says he wants to be baptized in 2 weeks. So now we just have to make sure it is okay with his dad. But I am excited!
Hey I have a favor, will you send Aunt Christina´s address, I was dumb and accidently threw it away. And could you maybe mail me a copy of my call letter por favor?
That was generous of Brooke and Chad! I love them! I haven't had a chance to go by the office and check on the package yet, but we are going by later today and I will look for it.
I love you and know that I am doing well! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment