Monday, June 11, 2012

Looks Like Summer


I have been on summer vacation for almost 2 months now! I can hardly believe it! I have done a lot, just haven't taken any pictures until this weekend. So far this summer I have done lots of  baby sitting/house sitting/nannying, volunteering with the hospital teaching nutrition (which I absolutely love!!!), zumba-ing, reading, and watching Netflix. I have my sister and her boyfriend watching Supernatural! I love it, they are totally hooked! 

Anyways this weekend we hit Krispy Kreme with my sister and her kids! Yum!

 Then on Saturday, we went to a Baseball game. I really enjoy going to ball games in the summer with my friends and family.


 My favorite part was cheering for our team and then my niece would give her delayed yell of excitement 2 seconds later, realizing our team had done something worthy to be cheered for. It occurred to me, this is what I  must sound like to my friends at Football games. 







Also before the game on Saturday my sister Rachel and I went and did some painting. I don't think it's too bad for my first! It was fun and I really enjoyed it. 

1 comment:

  1. 1. You're welcome for Supernatural. I'm glad you're spreading the Sam and Dean love!
    2. Look you in your baseball hat...looking all sporty and stuff.
    3. As I was reading you describe Molly I was thinking "I hope she's going to explain that she does the exact same thing"
    4. i LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete