Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter



Seriously, you've heard me rave about them, but I am going to sing praises to my home teachers again. The two guys above are great! They brought Tornado and me a cleaning bucket full of toys, candy, and carrots for Easter....said they knew the Easter Bunny. Love them!


After dinner we went to the park to enjoy some beautiful sunshine. We never know how long this will last since Utah does stupid things like snowing on the Friday before! I was well upset! May have thrown a small tantrum, so I was definitely pleased when the weather was much better this weekend!



I love swinging! It's my favorite and it has been my whole life! Best thing at a park in my personal opinion.

My "otter" half ;)
Our Easter feast...not too bad for college students eh?

My roommates and me in our natural habitat. We did get some nice pics but I like these better I feel like they have character. It is always a good time having your roommate trying to straddle you in her pencil skirt or you try to do the same thing to her (in her 5 inch heels) in your maxi dress. Believe me, it's not an easy feat.



No comments:

Post a Comment