Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day

Response to Mama:
Yeah we had changes this week, I am in the same area but I am training again. She is from the Dominican Republic. She likes to work so that is good. We had dinner with President last night and he told me that we are getting a ton of white girls this next change so I might be training two at a time starting in July, but he is leaving so I am hoping that is a dirty lie.
What are you going to do for Rachy's Birthday? That'd be cool if they (Mitchell Daughter and Rachel) go to the same mission! Nothing super exciting is happening, just adjusting to having a new comp and just finding a bunch of new people to teach! I love you all so much!
 
Response to Daddy:
 
Happy Father{s Day! I am sorry I wasn't there! But it sounds like it was a good time! Ill be there next year! The dancing sounds like a blast! I can't wait to do that again, sometimes I do it in the street here, but I'm kinda scared to do it in front of my new comp because she is a flechona, or that is to say she is super strict, I'll have to break her in! I'm glad you are still loving your job! THangs are good here. We had dinner with a family in a ward last night, usually on Sunday nights they would just have the elders over but we got an invite this Sunday and oh I wish you had seen the face of one of the elders! he was so jealous, we have a battle between us on who can be the favorite of the members and the senior missionary couple...thus far I'm winning! hahah Our President was there and so we got to talk to him a bit before he leaves. He is really kind. Well I love you!
Hope you have a good week!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment